If you are using a janitorial service for your commercial cleaning needs, you probably understand the value of outsourcing. However, some janitorial services are just not worth the money. If your current janitorial cleaning company is not up to par with your needs and not meeting your expectations, you need to call the exemplary professionals at Dallas Janitorial. We always go above and beyond to make sure you and your company’s needs are met and that you are 150% satisfied with our services.
Here are 5 major reasons to switch your janitorial service provider:
- Lack Of Communication – If your janitorial company is hard to get ahold of, won’t call you back in a decent amount of time, or doesn’t reach out to you to make sure they are providing the services that you need – it’s time to give them the boot. A good janitorial service will MAKE SURE that they follow-up, check-in, double check that they are doing what is expected and make you aware of anything they come across that requires your attention. Don’t settle for a company that seems like they are avoiding you.
- Unclear Prices And Expectations – Unclear expectations or pricing is not an effective way to run a business. You need to know exactly how much a cleaning service is going to cost so that you can budget it. Exact costs and expectations allow you to shop around and make sure you get the best service that meets your requirements. A company that dances around pricing or the services that they will provide cannot be trusted to do an adequate job. Find someone that will be completely transparent.
- Inconsistency In Service – When your janitorial cleaning company starts forgetting to take out the trash or frequently forgets tasks that should be done regularly, it’s time to consider your options. High-quality janitorial companies are professionals that are organized and prepared to make sure they provide excellent service. Forgetting tasks is a sure sign of laziness and you should not have to pay for that quality of service.
- Improper Equipment And Cleaning Methods – Any janitorial service that wants to stay in business is going to put money back into their company to make sure they are providing the best service to their clients. If your janitorial company is using outdated and broken equipment or is not participating in consistent training to learn the newest and best cleaning methods, they are not going to provide the type of service that you want to pay for. Make sure your janitorial company is taking care of you the best way by investing in themselves.
- Risks And Liability – If your current cleaning company is taking risks that could be hazardous, stop using them immediately. You want to make sure that the company that you use is operating legally and professionally. Any amount of risks could put you in a bad spot. Make sure that the company you choose is following proper business rules, regulations and is certified to help you.
If you live in the Dallas area, contact Dallas Janitorial Services to find out what a high-quality commercial janitorial cleaning company can do for you, how we operate on a professional level, and what we do to provide the ultimate customer experience to our clients. When you hire a cleaning company for your needs, be sure that you are getting what (or more) than you pay for. Call Dallas Janitorial Services today!