Janitorial Companies Dallas
Focus on Choice
There are many janitorial companies in Dallas, and choosing the right one can be a frustrating and time consuming experience. Below are some tips to help you choose the right one. We offer our Dallas janitorial services without a contract to keep you in control of a choice that should always be yours, that is, who works in and services your location.
Focus on Quality
Quality is important in the janitorial industry; it can make your reputation or break it. We spend extra time in training our crews to pay attention to detail. We seek out areas with room for improvement during quality control inspections and let the crews know our findings. We take great pride in what we do and we want to make sure it’s done right. For quality janitorial companies Dallas, look no further.
Focus on Service
We aim to be a different kind of commercial cleaning service. Your satisfaction is important to us. We hear story after story of locations stuck in contracts with companies or crews that just don’t deliver what they say. Our Dallas office cleaning services are offered without a contract, unless you require one. We do this in an effort to keep you happy and in control. We strive to have open lines of communication between our customers and ourselves; this leads to a better-customized customer service. If you have a certain budget for janitorial services, please let us know and we can work up a few options around that budget to see what works best for you. We can also simplify your duties by taking care of ordering and delivering toilet paper, hand towels, trash bags, etc. and adding it to your monthly invoice.
Focus on Safety
- Fully Certified, Bonded, and Insured.
- In the Beginning, we train our crews in safety for your building and it’s occupants; to lock doors behind them and to be on the lookout for any unusual activity around and inside your location.
- We use OSHA approved chemicals and only in the right amounts and ways.
- We care very strongly about the environment and buy green products as often as possible.
- We do not use bleach for the cleaning at any of our locations as it poses a threat to the color of the carpet if it accidentally drips.
- Crews are trained to never put trash bags on carpet, as any liquids may spill out and cause stains.
Focus on Health
While frequent hand washing/ hand sanitizing is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of disease, the disinfectant that we use kills the H1N1 influenza virus, salmonella, staph, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), and many others. We always recommend having hand sanitizer frequently available to your staff and guests in order to help cut down on sick days for everyone. Also, small hand washing signs applied to back of restroom doors and in break rooms can serve as a friendly reminder to clean up the spread of germs. For touch-ups during the day, when the janitorial staff is not present, we recommend Clorox Disinfecting Wipes or Scotch Brite Botanical Disinfecting Wipes. During the day is a very crucial time for germ killing as most germs and viruses live on surfaces anywhere from a few minutes to about 48 hours before they die out.